Employers who carry the risk of costs associated with the health and well-being of their workforce and their dependents are bombarded with expensive strategies that offering varying levels of evidence of a return on investment. Benefit Informatics has developed a series of algorithms to arrange, question, and analyze the data associated with health risk, disease management, pharmacy compatibility, and productivity to identify underlying cost and risk elements and pinpoint outcomes-driven solutions.
Population Risk Management allows employers to make evidence-based decisions. Our proven methods measure the efficacy of these decisions and take corrective action to continually improve the results of these strategies, to reduce costs and improve healthcare, quality of life and productivity for their workforce. Our services guide the employer through a systematic approach to identify employee health risk, evaluate causes and develop viable solutions.
Population Risk Management provides in-depth data analysis incorporating multiple data sets (medical, pharmacy, health risk appraisal, biometric, and workers compensation) into a relational database. This database and corresponding analysis, reporting and query system allows our experts to develop strategies to significantly impact the cost, quality of life and productivity for your employees and their dependents.
Intervention solutions for vendor management and program accountability may include:
- What is the financial impact of the intervention programs?
- How effective has the program been at reducing risk factors?
- Has the program increased medication compliance?
- Did the program increase preventative measures among participants?
- Has the program reduced chronic disease severity?
- What is the relationship between health risk assessment measures and overall spending?