Data is only data until it is transformed into actionable information. We handle this transformation for you and allow you to better analyze, plan and manage healthcare costs by putting valuable information at your fingertips. Our technology enables immediate, in-depth and user-friendly access to the most current health plan data whenever you need it via a secure online portal.
- View standard reports and perform ad-hoc analysis
- Analyze benefit utilization and trends
- Benchmark plan performance to industry standards
- Develop payee, payment, diagnosis and procedure analysis
- Receive shock claim and stop-loss trigger alerts
Benefit Informatics provides clients with custom reports that can be shared with management, customers and consultants. Our technology is flexible so that we can help your organization exceed your data analytics and reporting needs. Depending on your company’s goals and objectives, we will work with you to develop a model that helps you get the most out of your benefits investment, understand cost-drivers and ultimately reduce overall healthcare costs.
Analysis & Reporting Functionality:
- Health plan utilization and cost analysis by provider, procedure or diagnosis
- Frequency and cost information associated with key health service groups
- Health expenditures for specified time period, by company or department
- Graphical summaries of expenditure, discounts and cost sharing arrangements
- Comparisons to benchmark data by industry, location and size
- Prescription drug utilization resulting from preventable medical conditions
- Summary-level trend analysis by diagnosis groups and employee age groups
- Graphical and data analysis tools for managing high claimant situations
- Flexible data query by user-defined selection criteria
- Ability to export data to spreadsheets or database files
Unified Group Services, Inc. is an Anderson, Indiana-based third party administrator for self-funded employer benefit plans. A regional leader in the TPA industry, UGS was looking for a way to balance fast and effective claims administration and customer service with accurate and timely reporting of health plan activity.
Partnering with Benefit Informatics, UGS is now able to provide its customers an array of standard monthly reports along with customized six month and annual reports. Because Benefit Informatics receives a regular daily upload from UGS, the information available to UGS personnel and approved employees of UGS clients is near real-time.
This level of integration provides UGS clients with a comprehensive view of their claim activity and overall health plan costs. UGS personnel from various departments can access health plan information to assist clients with wellness, renewal, stop-loss disclosure and other needs.