Your dream job does exist - and it begins right here at Benefit Informatics. Join an experienced and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for innovation. At Benefit Informatics, we believe that work and fun don’t have to be mutually exclusive and that you can have the career you want while living the life you desire.
Benefit Informatics is a growing company. As we expand our products, services and customer base, we are always looking for energetic people with a background in the industries we serve and the technologies we utilize. If you have applicable skills, a strong work ethic and a customer-centered business approach, you might just be Benefit Informatics material.
Phone interviews usually consist of a casual conversation that helps us get to know each other better. We will be asking about your career goals and interests, and we hope you’ll have some questions for us too. Here are some suggestions:
- We will begin by discussing your resume, so be prepared to tell us about your previous jobs, strengths, accomplishments and skills.
- Be prepared to discuss some specifics relating to the position you’re interested in. For example, if your passion is software design, then we might discuss design theories and problem solving.
- We welcome your questions. This is your interview, too! We want to make sure that you are making an informed decision about your future, so please ask away.
At Benefit Informatics, our strategy is simple: we hire great people who want to share their opinions and ideas and be an active player in the decision making process.
Depending on the position you’re pursuing, your interview may vary greatly. During your on-site interview we want to learn about your current capabilities, your passions and your potential for growth. Here are a few words of advice on how to make the most of your interview – straight from our hiring managers:
- Get plenty of rest the night before. You will be meeting with as many as seven individuals over the course of your interview. Depending on your area of interest, the interview could last anywhere from one to four hours. You want to be rested and ready.
- Be honest. This is your time to shine, but please keep it truthful.
- Worried about what to wear? Ask your recruiter. Dress should be professional, yet comfortable. Your interview could take a couple of hours, so you want to wear an outfit that makes you feel your best. Be yourself. We want to get to know the real you. Let your natural enthusiasm and passion for your profession make a positive impression.
- We’ll ask abstract questions. Be prepared for a few questions for which there are no right or wrong answers. We just want to know how you think on the spot and how you came to your conclusions.
- Get to know Benefit Informatics. This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other. We are looking forward to meeting you. Ask questions. Tour our campus. Take the time to get to know us. It may be the first step of an incredible career!