Our business is providing healthcare cost transparency. Each associate shares this philosophy every day with each other, our partners and our customers. We provide the highest level of technology and service, giving our customers access to data and information needed to better manage, analyze and plan healthcare expenses.
Life at Benefit Informatics is a little bit different - we celebrate, a lot. New business, new software, new family members and birthdays are just a few of the reasons we celebrate together. We take pride in a culture based on respect, hard work, individuality, collaboration and fun. We are always looking for causes to celebrate. Our company celebrated our partnership with Benefitfocus in 2010 and we’ve adopted a long-time tradition at Benefitfocus of ringing cowbells to celebrate each others’ accomplishments.
Creating the right environment with a well balanced culture can bring out the best in individuals. Benefit Informatics strives to encourage healthy lifestyles and a healthy balance between work and home life. We also believe in contributing to the betterment of our communities. Each year, our Tulsa-based associates participate in the annual Tulsa Area United Way campaign.
Our strategy is simple. We hire great people whose opinions, ideas and participation aren’t just welcome – they’re expected. If you’ll provide the passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity you need to take your career as far as you can imagine. Check out a listing of our current opportunities.
Benefit Informatics is a great place to work. We could think of hundreds of reasons that demonstrate what makes working at Benefit Informatics so great, but we narrowed it down to our top five.
1. Celebrate! - We appreciate our associates and realize that the best way to do this is through celebration. We recognize that we work with the best and the brightest, and are proud of what we achieve together.
2. Innovation - We create some pretty incredible technology, and we see endless possibilities to improve our software and make a positive impact on our customers.
3. Challenges - If you’re a person who thrives on developing new solutions and wants the opportunity to step beyond your comfort zone, then you’ll fit right in.
4. Team Dynamics - Working together is at the core of what we do. It allows us to meet, achieve and exceed our goals.
5. Customer Appreciation - Our Software as a Service model allows us to form close working partnerships with some of the largest companies in the healthcare and benefits industries. We are committed to making our clients happy.